The 220 Volt Dual Care
This page is intended to give all the necessary details to clients needing a 220 volt version. For a full product description, please visit the main product page,
here. Return to this page when you are ready to buy the 220 volt version.
What's in The Box:
You Also Get:
- 90 Day Risk Free Trial
- Lifetime Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Excellent Service and Support
What You Will Need:
The 220 volt version of this light comes with the powerhead only.
You will need a lamp for the powerhead.
How do you find one? The powerhead has an
E 27 medium screw base, the same as most standard size light bulbs here in the US.
It can be used with any open faced fixture. You can get an idea of fixture types on this page, but ours are not compatible with 220 volts, so you'll need to find something similar in your country.
What Will Shipping Cost?
To find the cost of shipping, follow these steps:
- Add your products to the cart.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Enter your full shipping address.
The system will then show you your shipping options and their cost.
Please Expect Import Fees
- The shipping cost on our website does not include import fees. You will be responsible to pay any import fees to your country before they deliver the order.
- We have no way of estimating what import fees will be for your order. Please check with your customs department before placing your order to get an estimate of fees.
- We sympathize with the high cost of international shipping, but please understand that we can not falsify customs documentation in order to reduce or avoid these fees.
We accept international returns, however you will be responsible for the cost of return shipping. Neither return shipping nor original shipping costs are refundable.
Check our International FAQ or contact us.