The Pure Blue™ HP LED Power Head
(Previously named the Peak 465™.)
The Pure Blue™ delivers penetrating Blue Light with zero UV emitted.
Research has shown that blue light can:
- Kill Propionibactarium acnes (P. acnes) bacteria
- Enhance circadian rhythms (with indirect use)
- Kill Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) bacteria
- Convert bilirubin into a water-soluble form , 
The Pure Blue™ is Versatile and Convenient
The Pure Blue can be used as a hand-held device right out of the box. The standard size Powerhead will also drop into any open-faced fixture that fits your personal or professional needs.See examples.
The Pure Blue™ Saves You Valuable Time
- High Power LED chip technology.
- Wide, 12" diameter area of illumination.
- Short session times - see User Guide for specifics.
The Pure Blue™ Just Makes Sense
Built for Real Life
- Quality, durable metal construction.
- Solid state electronics.
- Wraps up nice and tight for travel.
- No charger to keep track of.
Great For The Planet
- Super energy efficient.
- No toxic gasses inside.
- No replacement bulbs or parts.
A Stress Free Investment
- 90 day risk-free trial.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Lifetime warranty.
- A one-time investment.
- Knowledgeable support.
How to Use (in a Nutshell):
- divide the treatment area into 12" diameter sections
- light distance 6-12" away from the skin
- treatment times vary by condition - see User Guide.
- treat once daily until results are achieved
- reduce treatments to twice weekly for maintenance
What's in The Box:
You Also Get:
- 90 Day Risk Free Trial
- Lifetime Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Excellent Service and Support
 http://femsim.oxfordjournals.org/content/35/1/17.abstract (Eradication of Propionibacterium acnes by its endogenic porphyrins after illumination with high intensity blue light)
 http://jap.physiology.org/content/110/3/619.short (Blue light from light-emitting diodes elicits a dose-dependent suppression of melatonin in humans)
 http://online.liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/pho.2008.2413 (Blue 470-nm Light Kills Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) in Vitro)
 http://www.pnas.org/content/78/3/1882.short (Photoisomerized bilirubin in blood from infants receiving phototherapy)
 Fundamentals of phototherapy for neonatal jaundice.
Trying to decide?
Have questions about this light?
Call us toll-free today at (800) 673-9407
Email us: Louanna@LightTherapyOptions.com
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition.