What is The Pure Red™ HP LED Powerhead?
- Formerly named the Peak 630™
- Peak wavelength: 630 nm
- Irriadiance: 26.1 mW/cm2
- Joules: 1.56 Joules per minute
You know you need the proven benefits red light has to offer, but there are literally hundreds of red light products on the market today. How are you supposed to know if this one is right for you?
In order to help you decide, I'll give you a quick list of how this light is different and what that means to you. If you like the sound of things, you may read on for every detail.
What makes the Pure Red™ different and what's in it for you?
- It emits red light only. That means you get the full power dedicated to the proven benefits that red light provides.
- It's high power.That means you are going to spend much less time doing treatments every day.
- It fits into any open-faced fixture. That means you can use it hand-held, hands-free, or in any way that suits your personal or professional need.
- It does not need to be held against your skin. That means you can use it on open or broken skin. It can also be shared among family members or clients.
- It has a wide beam angle, so you can use it for both small and wider area applications, including color therapy.
- It has a 90 day return policy, so you have three full months to try it out.
- We pay shipping both ways within the US, so If it doesn't work for you, you will get ALL your money back.
- It's warrantied for life, so your investment is protected.
- It's backed by a real human being with a genuine interest in you, so you will always have the support you need.
Look good so far? Here's the details:
The Pure Red™ Puts Out 100% Pure Red Light
The Pure Red™ emits pure, intense red LED light only. The power of the unit is not shared with any other wavelength such as amber or near infrared. This means that you are getting the full benefit of red light with every treatment.
If you need other wavelengths, we give you the opportunity to use them at their full power, as well.
(See the Tech Specs tab for wavelength range and SED curve.)
The Pure Red™Saves You Valuable Time
The Pure Red™ uses high power, chip on board technology. Because the light is truly high power, you do not have to use it against your skin for an effective treatment.
From 6" away, the light creates a generous, 12" diameter treatment area and requires only a 90 second treatment time. A full facial treatment is done in only 6 minutes per day.
The Pure Red™ Puts You in Control
With every order shipping to the United States or Canada, the the Pure Red™ HPLED Powerhead™ is ready to use as a hand-held device right out of the box. (International, 220 volt clients will need their own fixture.)
The powerhead is a standard size, and will also drop in to any open-faced fixture that you find convenient.
Many people use a simple gooseneck desk lamp to make routine facial treatments hands-free and effortless. Show examples.
The Pure Red™Just Makes Sense
Built for Real Life
- Durable, high quality metal construction.
- Solid state electronics.
- Light and small in size for easy travel.
- Plugs in, so you won't ever have to hunt for a lost charger.
Great For the Planet
- No replacement parts or bulbs required
- Super-high energy efficiency
- Does not contain toxic gasses
A Stress Free Investment
- 90 day risk-free trial.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Lifetime warranty.
- A one-time investment (this is not a disposable product).
- Never requires bulbs or parts to be replaced.
- Safe and natural treatment.
- Zero adverse side effects when used according to directions.
- Knowledgeable, friendly, and professional support.
What's in The Box:
- The Pure Red™ HPLED Power Head
- Socket and cord set (120 volt orders only)
- Standard Super Sunnies protective goggles
- User Guide
You Also Get:
- 90 Day Risk Free Trial
- Lifetime Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Excellent Service and Support
Trying to decide?
Have questions about this light?
Call us toll-free today at (800) 673-9407
Email us: Louanna@LightTherapyOptions.com
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition.